the curtain parts on
the theater of tomorrow
"Some people are better at seeing the future than others, like mentalist Sidney Friedman. ... We love Sidney!"
— Hoda Kotb, TODAY SHOW
— Carrie Seim, NEW YORK POST
"2013's Most Accurate Psychic"
— Tobias McGriff, SUPERNATURAL SCIENCE
radio show, Art Bell's Dark Matter Radio Network for their year-end evaluation
"Why do you want to know the future? It is often best to allow tomorrow to emerge as a surprise. Right?" says Sidney Friedman. "But okay," he adds, "for inquiring minds, I'll clue you in. LOL. Do understand though, MOST of the future CANNOT be predicted. It is not meant to be known. That is as it should be. In fact, no one knows PRECISELY what will be. If we know exactly what will happen, the present would not exist. Also, to a large extent, we make the future. But once in a while the curtain parts ever-so-slightly, revealing a glimpse of tomorrow's theater. It's a veiled image. With a variety of techniques I attempt to interpret what many of these impressions truly mean — often successfully, sometimes not. Always though, my intention of releasing these foresights is for fun and curiosity."
For 25 years, year after year, one person keeps seeing what tomorrow brings, or, well at least 71% of it. :)
Considered by many as the most accurate prognosticator of our time, mentalist / futurist Sidney Friedman's goal is to present his prescient impressions for fun and intrigue, always with care when he foresees a serious warning, and above all, with honesty when he is wrong and with modesty when he is right.
Overall 71% Accuracy
Yes, at new year's time, psychics come out of the woodwork like gnats at a barn fire, but Sidney Friedman has the credibility of a documented track record of a 71% accuracy (some years as high as 79% and never lower than 62%) for 24 years stating predictions on shows like ABC-TV’s THE VIEW, NBC-TV’s TODAY SHOW, ABC-TV's 20/20, and numerous other local and national TV and radio shows plus publications like FORBES magazine and the NEW YORK POST.
This includes an 89% record of predicting OSCAR winners.
Since he began including economic foresights in 2009, Friedman has been on-target predicting the exact trend of the stock market and unemployment figures in all but one of those years.
Most extraordinary, in 2012, as published in a NEW YORK POST article, January 2nd, 2012, Friedman stated, "Snow was BIG news last year in New York City. This year it's water!!!" He also predicted, "Strangely, for a short time there is an UNOCCUPYING of Wall Street." As it turned out, both of these foretold the ravaging effects of one of the most unlikely weather incidents for that metropolis, HURRICANE SANDY, when in late October, Wall Street shut down, evacuations occurred, the markets closed, and water flooded much of the city, subways and islands.
And here are just a few of Sidney's PREDICTION SUCCESSES over the years:
A 71% overall accuracy for 25 years of publicly-stated prognostications, including:
1) the earthquake on the east coast in 2011.
2) Obama winning the 2008 election, predicted pre-primaries, against all punditry at that time.
3) Obama winning the 2012 election, including that he'd carry two southern states, which he did with Virginia and Florida.
4) the landing point of Hurricane Floyd, predicted on CBS News.
5) Martha Stewart's legal troubles, predicted on ABC-TV'sTHE VIEW.
6) Martin Scorsese’s Oscar in 2007 after being denied year after year (and SidneySeer is nearly 100% for all his Oscar predictions through the years).
7) the rain falling on the 2017 Presidential Inauguration the moment Donald Trump began his speech.
8) the prediction on FOX-TV stating "the Mississippi River will significantly change course" which it did following Hurricane Katrina and the levees breaking.
9) Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement in 2017.
10) Steve Fossett's successful circumnavigation of the globe in a balloon.
11) Jennifer Aniston's engagement in 2012, predicted on FOX-TV.
12) the unemployment rate each year since 2009, with prediction success contrary to economist's and pundit's forecasts.
13) the rash of injuries in the NBA in 2012.
14) the tragic floods in New York City, as stated in the NEW YORK POST, resulting from Hurricane Sandy in 2012.
15) The massive meteor displays in the sky during Winter/Spring of 2013.
16) Kim and Kanye's engagement in 2013.
17) the exact trend of the DOW in every year but one since 2009.
18) In 2014, the Pope announcing his 2015 visit to the United States.
19) In 2014, Will and Kate announcing their 2nd pregnancy.
20) In 2014, the historic climate change agreement between the U.S. and China.
21) In 2015, the rise in sales of PRINTED books, contrary to trend of tablet use.
22) In 2020, the prediction of "a pillow fight is in the news" made no sense for most of the year. The prediction said nothing more than a blatant, succinct and specific "a pillow fight is in the news," but as 2020 came to a close and 2021 began, it became apparent the MyPillow.com CEO Mike Lindell was a close advisor to President Donald Trump, especially with the fight to overturn the election via claims of a China election fraud conspiracy and Lindell's suggestions of utilizing martial law.
The art of accurately sensing the future is rare and mystical. Is he built of a psychic power? Does time bend for him in a quantum physics sense? Is he highly intuitive, lucky, insightful, "foresight-ful," or what? Whatever and whichever, these foresights are released, as Sidney says, "for fun and intrigue, along with a bit of a heads-up.."
SIDNEY FRIEDMAN accurately predicts the OSCARS on ABC-TV's "Windy City Live"
SIDNEY FRIEDMAN on NBC-TV's "TODAY SHOW" and EVERY 2009 prediction came true!
SIDNEY FRIEDMAN accurately predicts major ice & snow storm on ABC-TV's Dec 31st "Countdown Chicago"
SIDNEY FRIEDMAN on the "WGN MORNING NEWS." Eight of the nine predictions came true!
And now ...
in Sidney Friedman's words
Through the year of 2021, it will be a time of some anxiety, and it will be a new, better day. It will be a time of anguish becoming a time of peace and rejuvenation. It will be a time of loss. It will be a time of gain. It will be a time of depreciation and appreciation. It will be a time to sow, to plant, to create, to rise. The light will be seen. It will be a time of patience, determination, planning, and the resolve to solve. And yes, the light will be seen, BRIGHTLY.
Here are some of the specifics I foresee:
1) GOOGLE makes a dramatic transformational announcement in 2021, likely in springtime.
2) 2020 was a year of ring lights for Zoom. Mid-2021 will be a year when winged flights resume.
3) Swing jazz music makes a comeback.
4) A technology hiatus becomes a thing in 2021 with complete pauses from phones, computers, watches, televisions and the like for days or weeks.
5) 2021 becomes the SUMMER OF LOVE.
6) It has everyone’s attention, yet figurative arrows and definitive barbs get slung when I predict politics; but hey, I don’t care. I see what I foresee, and then I state it regardless of political leanings or the prevailing political wind. Here’s what I sense with clarity, and what I am about to state is not just a premonition for 2021 but also for several subsequent years to come, and probably won’t be truly assessed for numerous years when historians look back with their analyses. The Joseph Biden and Kamala Harris administration will create policy effectuating some of the most positive evolvement of society in United States history for the greater good of the greater number of people, making President Joseph Biden historically one of the great presidents, among the likes of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and both Roosevelts. Yes, I said it. At this moment in time as I write this, most everyone possesses the mindset very little gets accomplished by government, and if it does get accomplished it occurs as a long slog with short-sighted action. Usually, great hopes are vanquished and great promises are broken, but overall, that will not be the case in 2021 and 2022. Kind of hard to believe, but yes. Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled debates.
7) In the meantime, overall, in 2021 there will be even greater hardship for large swaths of population, for cities, and for numerous industries, including of course for many industries related to hospitality. There is no magic wand to repair in one swoop the economic damage not only incurred by the pandemic but also by years of policy wittingly and unwittingly hurting the common man and woman. It will be an 8-to-12-year climb before the major cities return to the multi-tiered economic activity of the past, before communities complete a bit of reinvention, before a new era of what will be what I call “The NEW New Deal” completes its influence and impact.
8) For the individual, this is a time of reinvention, a time where recession and depression transform into progression, a time for reflection leading to a time of learning, a time where people delve deep into their minds to realize their adaptive creativity. For those who make this determined effort, they will see a cycle where they head into and toward a Renaissance with remarkable self-discovery, inspiration, and yes, success. They will head into a period where both self-reliance and outside-reliance MERGE to make such success. The key is this is a period where if it’s every man and woman for themselves, the struggles continue; but if the individual and government, if the individual and supportive agencies, concertedly participate in the pursuit of happiness, the elated result will be exceptional and often infinite.
9) In the long, ongoing, wrenching adventures of our pandemic world, it gets even worse before it gets better. A new highly-contagious strain of Covid has already hit the USA as of this writing, and I see yet another two mutations also discovered by spring with grave questions as to whether the vaccines are effective against it. Conversely, a form of vaccine is announced with an even better wall against allowing our bodies to host the virus, along with remarkable treatments for those who contract it. Also on the positive side, the vaccines see a huge unprecedented surge in roll-out by mid-February in the USA. Government-sponsored celebrity ads urging the populous to get immunized also hit TV, radio and social media. By mid-summer, certain sporting events, restaurants and business events are declared open and safe for vaccinated-only participants, thus eventually helping the economy and employment.
10) A new, robust national healthcare is enacted into law in 2021 or early 2022. A wellness trend grows dramatically among employers, notably with an emphasis on the employee’s mental health. A mental health initiative is also enacted by Washington.
11) Environmental initiatives beyond any previous stipulations and provisions begin to become law through 2023, not without battles and court cases, but nonetheless transform pollution standards, creating new industries and resultant new employment. Additionally, new international environmental agreements are forged, the most vigorous agreements to date.
12) Campaign finance reform and election reform initiatives substantially emerge.
13) Notable news emanates from the African continent, and the United States begins making significant business partnerships with two of those countries.
14) A profusion of colleges and universities close their doors or restructure.
15) In 2021 or early 2022, Facebook, although still hugely successful, will undergo a partial breakup, most likely involving Instagram and/or WhatsApp. In general, a movement emerges to break up mega-monopolies, though many other initiatives to affect adherence to “anti-trust” laws are not successful. Additionally, several key mergers occur in the tech sector and real estate sector.
16) The world’s most populous country, China, unlike most other major countries, sees GDP growth over 7% and potentially as high as 9%. In the United States, mortgage interest rates continue their all-time lows with slight bumps up and slight pumps down through springtime, then a rise occurs in summer or early fall. The stock market this past year had a big rise in February, then a precipitous fall before a steady incredible rise through to the end of the year. What I am about to say I make important mention of later, but this year I am sensing a similar rise in the early part of the year, followed by a drop in early spring, then a rise followed by a far bigger drop in the fall. While 2020 was not a good year for dividend investors, 2021 will see significant improvement in that area. In general, tech, biotech, gaming and alcohol stocks do well, but as always, it's not a stock market; rather, it is a market of stocks. so seek professional advice combined with your own research and intuition when making financial decisions.
Light bursts. Joy feels real.
There! At last! Long, steady road
to rich life begins.
Smiles, frowns, pouts and grins.
Oh to be liberated!
“Shayna punims” freed.
Fields of winding weeds
are cleared acre by acre.
Look! Emerging blooms.
The ninth day roars in
the month of wind, fire and ice.
An element dirge..
Swooping birds reveal
what science has sought to learn.
Ancient life returns.
Unparalleled scent of air.
Earth cries its warning.
From the musky Musk
to the dusky dusk, links think.
Minds unwind. Miracle!
A shake, then four more.
Tremors follow. Rumbles reign.
Love, life, death, meaning.
The higher they rise,
the harder they fall. Jail time
for "Uncle Scam.".
Name like Declover.
Game like no other but one.
Money, power, greed.
A warm summer wind
sweeps through a vacant city.
Pop-up fests emerge.
Flying arrows dart.
HIT. Rare "red sprite" observed by camera at observatory in Hawaii, per this story on 3/4/21.
Markets dip, rise, drop.
Fear, alarm, questions, chaos.
Fall grays, then rays.
sweeping the nation. Beware!
Who’s our protector?
Pennies for a dream.
Air we breathe, we breathe once more.
Nature’s great détente.
Good morning starshine.
The earth says hello. A flare!
33) At the Academy Awards, the BEST ACTOR Oscar will go to Chadwick Boseman (Ma Rainey's Black Bottom), and the BEST DIRECTOR Oscar will be awarded to Chloe Zhao (Nomadland). Check back here in a few weeks for many more Oscar predictions. Of note, as always, I do not see the movies. I make these prognostications solely on feel and only view the films after the awards season.
34) Psychics will be wrong.
35) After a relatively mild, stormless early winter, my home town of Chicago has a huge snowstorm in mid-to-late February, crippling traffic and local airports with at least 11 inches of snow reported.
HIT. Major storm blanketed Chicago on the 15th and 16th of February with totals of 11 to 17 inches through the area.
36) And speaking of Chicago, as I always state, the Chicago Cubs will make it to the World Series. I also predict I'll be wrong on this one. Darn!
And in our hour
of darkness, there is still a
light that shines on us.
High noon amazement
streaks across the heavens. Look!
The talk of the town.
Yes. Whisper words of wisdom.
Let it free. Let it ...
Extra Prediction) There is extensive news reporting how there are major threats to the security of the Presidential inauguration and also for state capitol buildings around the country. Other than very minor incidents and some vociferous protesting, all will be safe and calm in far contrast to the capitol siege on January 6th.
HIT. In spite of fears throughout the country at capitol cities and in Washington D.C., all was calm and the inauguration proceeded without disruptive incident.
"The future ain't what it used to be."
— Yogi Berra
"Always in motion is the future."
"Time keeps on slipping,
into the future."
— Steve Miller Band
"I don't worry about the future. It comes soon enough."
— Albert Einstein
"See the future as a present.
Understand but leave the past.
You will have the gift of prescience
when today seems unsurpassed."
— Sidney Friedman
For all above remarks related to financial matters and health matters, when applied to your own life decisions, do not rely on these statements alone. Seek professional advice combined with your own research and intuition.